Course Schedule and Registration
West Springfield, MA
The ATC office in West Springfield, MA, has been an EPA/AHERA approved training provider for over 20 years for asbestos. ATC is state certified for all Initial and Refresher disciplines for Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and New York. The following states provide reciprocity for training certificates from ATC: Connecticut and Maine. ATC does not provide NYS certification for the classes being held in West Springfield, MA; however, you are eligible to apply for equivalency.
It is up to course attendees to verify reciprocity for training courses with the states to which they are applying.
ATC now offers environmental health and safety Online Training courses. See site link at the top of the page.
The ATC office in West Springfield, MA, has been an EPA-approved training provider for Region 2 for over 20 years for all lead disciplines except Lead Designer. We are approved for the Commonwealth of MA for all disciplines except Lead Inspector and Risk Assessor.
For the State of Connecticut, we are approved for Lead Refreshers as long as you have been previously licensed with CT. For Lead initial courses, you must get a lead license from another state and then you may apply for a license with CT, verify with the state before attending.
The states of Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and Rhode Island will accept reciprocity for most of our EPA-approved lead courses. It is up to attendees to verify reciprocity with the states.
Gregory Morsch, Regional Training Director
Greg Morsch has been providing hazardous materials consulting and training services for over 35 years. He is considered an expert in the environmental field and is responsible for consultant-level instruction, quality control and for overseeing course development of ATC’s federal and state accredited training programs. He has many years of environmental health & safety field experience including asbestos inspections, project designs, management plans, lead-based paint hazards, indoor air quality, microbial investigations, hazardous materials consulting, environmental regulatory compliance, and development of customized training programs.
Bob Watkins, Env. Compliance Director, CHMM
Bob Watkins has more than 35 years of experience in the environmental consulting field including environmental health and safety (EHS) training, extensive experience in the areas of multi-media environmental compliance auditing and facility regulatory compliance. Bob is responsible for course development and instruction for all EHS training programs including HAZWOPER, Hazard Communication, Bloodborne Pathogens, DOT/RCRA, Confined Space, Lockout/Tagout, Tank Management, Chemical Hygiene Laboratory Safety Training and our online safety training courses. Bob is an OSHA approved Outreach Instructor for OSHA Construction.
Thomas Dion, Health and Safety Educator
Tom Dion has over 15 years of environmental health and safety consulting, training, and management experience. His field experience includes environmental health and safety training, hazardous materials consulting, asbestos inspections, asbestos project monitoring, regulatory compliance, industrial sampling and analysis, compliance program preparation, and industrial and construction health and safety. Tom is an OSHA approved Outreach Instructor for OSHA Construction and has a National Safety Council certificate in OSHA compliance. Tom will be teaching asbestos, lead, and health & safety courses.
We can bring the training to you! Minimum number of students is required for travel and instructor travel, lodging and meals will apply. Call us for costs involving training at your facility, or fill out this form and we will give you a call to work out the details.
- Cancellation Policy: If you choose to cancel your registration, ATC must be notified no less than 5 BUSINESS days (Saturday, Sunday and holidays do not count) prior to the course start date in order to receive a refund of payment. A substitute registrant is welcome at no additional cost. You will be charged for all students registered unless 5 days advance notice is provided. Refunds will not be given for “no shows”. In the event that ATC cancels the course, your registration will be refunded in full. If you attend only a portion of a course, tuition will be pro-rated to the percentage of program completed.
- Students are provided with all course materials in class. Please wear clothing that is comfortable and appropriate for sitting in a classroom and performing requirements for the hands-on portion of the class. All courses are provided in the English language.
- The course start time for classes is 8:00 a.m. with most classes ending at approximately 4:00 p.m. unless designated otherwise. Please verify with
the training registrar at time of registration. Please arrive 15 min. prior to class start time.
- Per state and federal regulations, ATC must verify that all students’ certifications are current and that they are eligible to take a Refresher course. You may be required to provide proof of training prior to the course start date if you are not in our database or have gaps in your training history. You will not be allowed to attend class if records are not provided. Some of the consultant level courses have education and experience requirements. It is the registrant’s responsibility to verify that they are eligible to meet these requirements for the state in which they are applying for a license.
- All courses are subject to a minimum class size and may be changed or cancelled without notice. If enrollment minimum is not met, you will be notified of the course cancellation or change and may transfer to the next available class.
- Copies of Certificates of Completion will only be released to the student that attended the class. Applicable fees will be charged. The fee is $15 for a copy and $30 for an original.